Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rantings of a bored teenager

So I'm no super upset this time. No instead it's just bored complaints and the like.

Today I took the kids out to McDonald's for a sundae because I'd promised Cohen that I'd take him and Adah to McD's when I got my license. Oh and dad called this morning, begging me to drive him back to ND. He said "I know you can do it, you've go a license now." DING DING DING!!! There was the first and foremost reason I waited this long to get my license. ANYWAY!!

I'm freakin' bored as hell, and it's kinda hot here @ Lesa's house. The living room is decent, but I love my coldy-coldness T_T blah blah blah.....

Ok I really am that flippin' bored. I need to go home cuz I have papers to mail!! But I don't wanna go over there with drunky-mc-drunkface over there >_< And now I'm hungry cuz I only had enough change for 2 sundaes XD Oh well, the kids were happy. I have a feeling they're going to start playing Nazi Zombies on WaW soon o.o They have all the Nazi Zombie map packs XD they're crazy!! Anyway.

Ok, I think I'll go eat now. I leave u with "Stop! Demyx Time!" XD it's a Kingdom Hearts cosplay show about Organization XII on youtube, it's kinda cute actually, lol

Bye bye
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment