Sunday, July 12, 2009

Every little thing I do...

It seems even now, I've been quite happy for a few days. Very uncharacteristic for me, but no matter how good of a mood I'm in, I can always be made to cry. All it takes is a scolding from my mother because she's stressing, or even something as stupid as the guy who supposedly loves me gets angry because I'm not "laying in bed next to him" even tho he's millions of miles away.

I'm so sick of everything always being my fault, no matter who it's coming from or what I've done or didn't do, it's always my fucking fault!! Nothing I do can be appreciated by my family because they all expect more and more out of me. I can't keep up with their expectations and it makes me feel like complete and utter shit.

I wish everyone would just stop expecting anything of me. If I could just fade into oblivion without anyone noticeing, that would be just pure and utter bliss to me.

No longer anything at all to worry about. Not worrying about school, chores, boys ANYTHING!! Absolutely nothing....

This is bliss...

1 comment:

  1. no no, everyone ELSE should fade into huge steaming piles of shit at the bottom of the ocean. that would be better trust me. i HEART YOU SISSY!!! i understand the sentiment though about not being able to meet their expectations. why have we always shared so much feeling when its usually never good? who knows. but i luuurve you ^^

    ReplyDelete