Monday, July 6, 2009

Is it wrong?

How many years has it been since we've been together? How many girls has he been with since me? How many guys have approched me looking for a fling...or even a little more? Why is my heart still drawn to him? Is it wrong? Even after everything we've been through, why do I still give him the license to my heart?

I'm so hurt and so confused.

How do I make it stop hurting? How do I stop myself from crying for him at night? How do I get him off of my mind? How can I stop compairing a kiss with anyone, to a kiss with the man who's still got the pieces my heart? How can I love someone else, if my heart is no longer mine to give away? Tell me why? Is it wrong?

I've got someone who says he loves me and he'd give me the world. I know now that he's not the one, because I think of someone else when I'm hurting.

What do I tell him? What can I say?

I know I'll never be with the man that holds my heart again, and this fact kills me. But all I want in the entire world, is for him to hold me like he loves me. Like he used to.

Is it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment