Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Phone Call From The Past...

Yesterday I got a phone call. One that I was sort of dreading....but was happy to recieve anyway. I was so so tired sunday *which was my cousin cohen's 5th b-day party* and I ended up trying to sleep on the grass in the park, but it was just too cold and I slept very restlessly. I went home and took a shower and passed the FUCK out...it was only like 9pm. My phone I left in the living room because that's where my charger sleeps and I slept with my mom cuz I was too tired to clean up the mess all over the couch.

So I woke up at like 9am the next day *I slept all night, wierd huh?* and I looked at my phone and it told me I had one missed call from 1am...who the hell calls me at 1am?? So I check the list to see who it was and guess what? It was none other than Nic...

He left a message on my phone that went something along the lines of: "Hey Alisha, it's me Ring. Callin' to say hey, but I guess you're not gonna answer your phone. I don't know, maybe you hate me or something. But anyway *blah blah blah*" right? So I laughed and I thought of leaving him a message: 'Hey Nic, it's me Alisha. Callin' to check up on you, but I guess you're not gonna answer your phone, I don't know, maybe you're gay or something.' lol, Anyway, I decided I'd call him later.

Everyone left the house to go shopping and I just wasn't up to the task, so I stayed home and lay in bed for a while before starting up Fiesta and succeeding to do nothing but sit next to a gate for an hour before I logged out again. Anyway, while I wasn't in the mood to play, my phone rang. ya...it was Nic.

He had just woken up, and his first impulse is to call me again? WTF is up with that!? Mais...It was so fun. We talked a little about what's goin' on with us lately. From the sound of it, he ditched his girlfriend again. But we also talked about us in the past...how we used to be and how things were back then. Against my better judgement I flirted shamelessly with the man who broke my heart...We talked for a good couple of hours before he had to go...I was happy....but.......sad at the same time...

I'm so extremely tired lately, no ammount of sleep seems to help. I slept a full 8 hours last night, and starting at 2pm I was already ready for sleep again. I'm feeling so extremely vulnerable too. My aunt came home today and made a comment about how I don't do anything so I should atleast do some cleaning around the house. Even though the comment was actually a shot at my uncles sister who lives down stairs...it really hurt to hear that from my aunt....It made me feel like crap and even now the voice in my head is screaming at me, reassuring me how worthless I am. It's days like this when I wish it was just over...everything....

I'm tired...I think I'm going to try to eat something and then maybe lay down...if they let me that is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment